Carter LOVED "Jusis." He said his name every 5 minutes, and followed him around everywhere. When
"Jusis" left the room, Carter looked for him. When Carter woke up, "Jusis" was the first thing out of his mouth. Obssessed. After all, "Jusis" was Carter's first (non-grandparent/aunt) spend the night guest :-) While they were here, Aunt Bamie got to practice with her new camera lens. I love that she takes really nice pictures for me every couple of months! They really capture his personality at this age. He turned 20 months old last Tuesday.
20 MONTH UPDATE:
- He does summersaults all by himself!!! I need to catch this on video.
- He is OBSESSED with being outside - we go outside after breakfast and stay there until nap time. Rainy days are hard.
- He would rather play at the creek than on the playground (most of the playgrounds we go to have creeks nearby, and we run right past all the fun equipment).
- He is really starting to talk a lot - still one word at a time. I cannot keep up with the new words anymore. They are coming so often.
- He says "Ha" when things are hot (still), and one new thing is that he says "brrrrr" when things are cold.
- He says "nee, nee, nee" and does sign language for "Thank You" (don't ask me where his translation came from...I have no clue).
- He and Fischer have really started to run and play together.
... and he still does pretty much everything on the 19 Month Update except he doesn't cheer when daddy gets home anymore - sad! Glad I got it on video :-)



















No comments:
Post a Comment