I. have. no. extra. time.
I wanted to get on here and post this last post - probably for the year...maybe for a long time... Maybe the holidays are making me all sentimental, or maybe just overwhelmed...or a little of both, but I'm thinking about buying some journals and shutting down the blog. I am trying to simplify in the hustle and bustle - trying to notice things that are unneccesary... I can just jot down their stats and the cute things they say in a journal (much faster than blogging)... and {BAM} it's already there for them to have in the future... Old school, but simplified.... sounds nice (and, let's face it...you could all keep up with me from facebook/instagram/etc...!). The truth is that my blog just makes me feel a little behind all the time, and I don't like that feeling. I also never do anything with the posts... I have also thought about putting the effort I used to give to blogging into a yearly photo book and update it (like a blog) but then have it printed at the end of the year...I think that would be a better use of my "computer efforts..."
Ok, I didn't mean to make this into "Late night thoughts from Carrie on blogging and time..." - all that to say - I'll be back later (probably next year) to let you know my decision on all of this...so here you go,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, from my family to yours!!!
1 comment:
Precious Christmas card!!! I know exactly how you feel. I am constantly in a delete the blog/keep the blog debate. I've always thought I would use it for family year books, and I get the same feeling you were talking about. I feel like I'm always behind. WAY behind!
Post a Comment