Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

He's O.N.E.

Oh, my how this year has flown by! I cannot believe my precious baby boy has been in our lives for a year already. It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting down to write Our Birth Story! I cannot write much this morning, well, because I have a one year old who wants to play with me :-) So let me just say this,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARTER!!!!

Here are a few of my most precious memories of one year ago today!

The first time I held you!
P7200005

The first time Daddy held you!
P7200014

Spending time with you.
DSCN5316

Now you're all grown up - at least as grown up as you could get in one year :-)
IMG_9225

IMG_9223 copy

IMG_8764

IMG_8828

We love you more and more each day. We are so very thankful that the Lord chose us to be your parents. You bring so much joy and happiness into our lives, and for that we are thankful!

IMG_8815 copy

1 comment:

Elizabeth and David said...

Happy Birthday Carter. Such great memories you posted. Love the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...